Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Upcoming reveals

Remember that crazy old writing desk I bought on Craigslist last month?

I am soooo close to being finished with its transformation and I just can't WAIT to show you the result. Here's a little sneaky peek...

Hope I didn't give too much away. I've put a lot of hard work into that thing and it's coming together exactly like I'd hoped. Seriously, this has been one of my MOST EXCITING projects for a long time!

I have yet another exciting project waiting in the wings that I'm itching to tear into...

... and a few more pieces that are in progress that I'll be able to reveal soon.
Are you excited? Are you pumped? Are you just about dying from anticipation?!!

No? That's okay. But I do hope you're curious enough to come back and see the official "before and afters" that I'll be posting soon!

2 comments:

Raine and Sage said...

I'm waiting with bated breath... can't wait to see the 'afters'.

Amanda Lyn said...

i love all the crafts you come up with. youre so creative!